Cristina Elisa Photography, LLC provides Real Estate photography services in Frederick, MD and surrounding areas.
How it works:
Use the contact page to email me with your information and the property address. Once we setup a date & time, I will meet you at the property so we can walk through together. I will start planning for photos as I walk through, you can also point out desired features or angles you would like captured. Typical homes can be photographed in one hour. Interior and exterior photos are included. Once I’ve photographed the property, I will edit the raw photos into a finished product. Photos will be delivered 24-48 hours from photographing the property.
Below is a list of exterior and interior pointers to ensure the best pictures possible. Please review this list and share this information with the seller. I photograph properties as they are presented to me. For liability and safety reasons, I will not rearrange things in a home. It is best if the property is photoshoot ready and vacated when I arrive. Not having the home ready will result in your choice of a rescheduling fee, or me photographing the property as is.
I will travel within 20 miles of my location in Frederick, Maryland. Areas beyond the 20 mile radius will be considered for an additional fee.
Exterior Check List
- Have lawn mowed and landscaping tidy
- Clear snow on driveway and walkways in winter
- Move vehicles out of the way for a clear exterior shot
- Put away trash and recycling bins
- Pools and exterior features should be clear of debris
- Weather permitting, set cushions on patio furniture. Remove protective covers and put them away
- Turn on water features when possible
- Remove holiday decorations if needed
Interior Check List
- Secure pets in a crate or take them for a ride with you!
- Clean floors
- Wipe down appliances
- Remove clutter (stacks of paper, toys, knickknacks) from surfaces
- Hide personal documents, consider removing portraits
- Hide trash, shoes, pet dishes, and laundry baskets
- Keep toiletries and towels out of sight in the bathroom
- Lower toilet seat lids
- Ensure all bulbs work and temperature/wattage within a fixture match
- Open blinds and curtains
- Turn lights on
- Turn ceiling fans off
Pricing and payments
Pricing for properties is based on the square footage as follows. An invoice will be sent at the time your appointment is scheduled. Payment is due at the time of the appointment.
- up to 2000 sqft – $115
- 2001 – 2999 sqft – $145
- 3000 – 3999 sqft – $175
- 4000 – 4999 sqft – $205
Properties 5000 sqft and over will be priced individually. Structures in addition to the main property, such as barns, guest houses, and cabanas may require an additional fee.
For agents and sellers
2019 Real Estate Photography Terms of Service
• Provide required contact information
• initial the sections below
• Provide an E-mail address where prompted if you’d like a copy of the terms of service